Following are some of the many ways to be involved in a golf or sports tournament. The final decision is a collaboration between Classic Event Productions (CEP) and the key stakeholders and sponsors.
The opportunities are endless!
• Tournament logo incorporating the stakeholders and/or sponsors name and logo.
• Exclusive naming rights to the special events planned around the tournament or challenge.
• Grass signage. To be painted on the fairway in the best position for filming, television coverage and media opportunities including Instagram and socials.
• LED viewing walls erected on the Tee and Fairway and Green in the best positions for professional camera operators and filming for Television and associated media coverage.
• All directional and information signage will display the stakeholder and sponsor logos.
• All Media backdrops will display the event partners name and logo as well as the event name logo.
• Stakeholder and Sponsor name and logo to appear on all print materials, score cards, crew clothing, information boards and on media walls at networking functions and award presentations.
• Order of Play sheet is produced daily – containing the time for all players to commence their round, course map with all amenities marked, tips to make the players (your customers) day a memorable experience, including a welcome message from the the stakeholder and/or sponsor. Including, space for a print A5 size advert in colour. The Order of Play sheets, are distributed to all attending at no charge.
PRO AM TOURNAMENT AND OFFICIAL FUNCTIONS
Official Pro Am tournament to be played on the Wednesday of a tournament week. The top players in the tournament will be drawn to play with those nominated by the stakeholder and sponsor partners.
The opportunity to play with the highest ranked players in the event is unique to golf. The Pro Am will be a Scramble format. All players tee off and the best ball is chosen by the PGA Professional, all hit from this spot until the ball is in the hole. Both the Professionals and the amateur players are able to enjoy this style of play. It makes for a relaxing game of golf on the tournament course with the best players.
As these invitations will be limited, the opportunity to have your guests participate, will be a sought after invitation.
All Passes will be designed with the tournament logo and incorporate an acknowledgement to the relevant event partners.
• Pictured above is sample of the passes created for your event
• Admit ALL DAYS of the event
• Admit ANY ONE DAY of the event
• Private corporate marquee invitations for each round of the tournament
• Car Park passes for individual days and different car parking areas available, including VIP
It’s fantastic way to welcome all tournament guests! – your clients and prospective customers
All your guests will be able to check in at the welcoming and relaxing Tournament Centre.
This fantastic – welcoming concept of badging and looking after the sponsor and their guests is unique to a CEP event. To give you an overview, in the past tickets were mailed, couriered or hand delivered to the sponsors guests at a cost. Often this task had it’s downfalls – tickets and badges did not arrive on time or to the incorrect location – not any more, with the CEP App and digital invitation and guest pass.
At CEP you, your clients and prospective customers are the VIP’s and you always come first.
All guests receive 1st class service and we look after them from the time they arrive and register with our professional check-in crew, who then escort your guests to your Corporate Hospitality Facility.
You will be allocated your own maître d’ who will ensure all your needs and those of your guests are taken care of in a professional manner. Your own maître d’ will look after all your requirements and with their their knowledge and extensive hospitality experience, suggest menus choices and suitable beverages.
HOSPITALITY AND ON COURSE PROMOTION
SUPERIOR PRIVATE CORPORATE MARQUEE
Private marquee at the 18th green with grandstand seating for 60 people and an entertaining area suitable for 60pax for dining. Marquee will be serviced by your own maître d’ who will look after you and your guests, requirements.
There is often the opportunity to erect a promotional marquee to display, promote and sell the sponsors product and services. The cost of these marquee and fit out will be extra to the tournament budget and can be organised and provided by CEP to meet your requirements.
Club Marquee at the 18th green. Provision for a table of 10 for lunch and an open bar all day. Provided with lunch will be premium wine, beer, soft drinks and juice. Pre and post lunch food and beverage requirements are additional to the the tournament packages.
The Club Marquee will be presented as a prestigious private members club. Trained hospitality personnel will look after all your needs, with information of what is happening on the golf course, by being a meeting place for your important guests, and as a place to relax after the excitement of fa un day on the course.